Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Immunizations!!

Yesterday Baby R got her 6 month shots. I know we started a bit late but I kinda like it better that way. She was really good and didn't even cry for the 1st one. The 2ND one hurt though. Well I imagine they both hurt. All my kids act differently after their shots. J used to want to eat/nurse constantly, L screamed... then again he did a lot of that anyway. E got a fever but was still mostly happy and Baby R seems to barely notice. Which is fine with me. Papa told me last night that last time it took a few days and then she got cranky for a day or two. Must not have been that bad as I cannot recall it. She did really well yesterday afternoon and last night she slept 8pm to 6:30am. Which is nice. :) Really nice. :) What is also very nice is that now we are done with immunizations until she is a year old!!

No comments: