Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birthday Flowers


Yup I had another birthday :) 

I got spoiled too!!
Breakfast in bed, 
flowers,
cards from all the kids 
and Papa, 
ice cream cake with the house church,
and they sang Happy Birthday too!!
Peach and apple cake and timbits with my mom and sisters,
and their kids :) 

Amazingly enough the cup still looks almost like this on my counter right now, and it's been a while since my birthday :), Only the red flowers died so far so I'm really enjoying these flowers!!


Normally flowers see me and decided to die... just as easy as 1 2 3.. but these are still doing really well!! YAY!! When they do finally die I'll have a new cup to remember them by :) 


No comments: