Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays. Nov. 8th.

Things I'm thankful for today include;

The way God made our bodies to heal while we sleep. Last night I went to bed bone tired and sore and slept solid and was amazed at the transformed shape I woke up in 7 hours later.

Papa told me last night that he has a long weekend this weekend! He gets Saturday off!

Bread.. I'm making bread today and the dough made an excellent fry bread lunch for the kids and I. With homemade cheese, honey, jam and milk it filled that hollow spot very nicely!

Nap time.. coming up soon and I think I need one :)

Carrion eaters....Bald Eagles and Golden Eagles. Beautiful.


And the odd one.. is CATS. I'm really grateful they eat mice and keep them out of my house.. but do they HAVE to eat off the beef quarters that are hanging in the addition?? IT'S MINE!!! Just kidding.. they, hopefully, are not eating enough to make a difference (they chewed through the plastic bags covering the beef) and there will be lots for our freezer.

No comments: