Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Great Surprise Puzzle

Papa bought this puzzle last year on one of our city trips. He hates puzzles so I was a tad confused as to why he was getting it. Yeah it took me a minute too :) It`s International Trucks in the picture.. and farms and kids! Once I saw it through his eyes I loved it too. It sat on our home school center until about a month ago when I took it down and the kids and I started it. We wanted it to be a surprise.. so we started constructing it on baking pans and when we had about half of it done we put it all together on the table. Except Papa came home about 30 minutes too soon and ended up seeing it and holding the baby while I finished it. :) I got the kids up and did our `giving`and then they went back to bed and I finished the puzzle while Papa and Grace and I chatted :) We glued it together a few days later and it sits on my entrance table until I can figure out where I want it. I think on the wall in our bedroom but will have to see if it fits.

No comments: