Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day 2012 :)

Papa likes to surprise me a day early with Valentines day stuff :) This year the kids and I got 3 boxes of chocolates to share and I got these lovely flowers in a mug!! Perfect fit for me as I love mugs ;) and the red rose in the bunch is fake and will not die on me like so many of my flowers do. Also I love daisies :) as they remind me that summer will come again.. even when winter seems amazingly long as it does every year in the north. The message on the mug puts a smile on my face every time I see it.
For supper on February 14th we had a snack night and for dessert we had chocolate fondue.. with out the fondue?? So maybe we should call it fruit drizzled in chocolate! Very yummy! 

LOOK it's a J3 fondue!! 
 I think he liked it! :) I know the rest of us did! :) 

No comments: