Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visitors For Grace.

We've had a LOT of visitors who have come to see Baby G!! And we loved every minute of it!! SO if you haven't come yet and want too.. DO!!!  :) These pictures are of some of the people who came and blessed us with a visit! I do not have pictures of everyone who came! JenK from Our Peculiar Lives and her family are some I missed, Rita and Weston are another. And I'm probably missing a few! Sorry!! The pictures are in no particular order :) Just as they loaded! Some pictures are at our house, some at Grandma's and some in the hospital. 
Mr. B fresh from guiding deer up north.
My newly married cousin Amy :) 
Cousin Ruger was so pleased. 
Cousin Kacey. 
Mrs. B Baby G is named after this wonderful lady and it was a neat moment when the two met!
My Aunt Susan and Uncle Joe! 
My cousin Justina and her 4 children. The kids all held Baby G for a quick moment! 
Our WONDERFUL FRIEND Lan and her 4 children. Except for Joshua they all held her as well. My kids love these kids and they have a BLAST together!! 
My parents one of their visits! They've seen her several times and we finally got a picture!! :) 
My sister Ang and her girls M and C. This was the girls 1st look at Baby G. 
M holding Baby G. C actually opted out which surprised me as when J3 was a baby she wanted to pack him around!! 
Ang's husband Korey. She looks like she's smiling in this one! Or passing gas :P 
A good friend of ours Amber whom we met in 'the city' the last time we went!! 
Grandma, my mom, in the hospital.. our 1st visitor! 
My sister Ria and her husband David, one of the 1st visitors as well.. their kids are Ruger and Kacey. 
Lan in the hospital.. she put a very put out Baby G to sleep right after this picture was taken!! 
And Last but not least.. and probably not last either :) as I'm thinking their might be a few more pictures yet, My sister Ang in the hospital. 

No comments: