Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby J is Growing Up!!

He got his 1st haircut the other day!! Here Papa is holding up his LONG hair so we can see how long it was before we cut it!! 
And here he is after his fairly painless haircut. He took it better then either of the other boys did at his age. Papa gently held his head still and I cut as FAST as possible!! It only took us about 10 minutes TOTAL!! I'm getting super duper fast with my scissors!! I cut all three boys hair and Papa's in just over an hour!! Not too shabby as it used to take me an hour to do ONE head of hair!! Baby J is looking much older these days after his haircut and I think it's time to drop the 'baby' in his name on my blog. Not sure what to use instead though?? Some idea's are LJ for Little J, or J2? Anyone got any other ideas?? The new baby is almost here as well so it's about time to change his screen name :) 

No comments: