Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New lights :)


Above the sink. Very bright! 
Above the door. 
Papa had some free time over the holidays and put in some new lights in the addition! LOVE THEM!!! The fan works amazingly to move the heat into the trailer! He also put a light outside over the milking parlor which is WONDERFUL as I'm milking nights while Papa is on evenings. I hate the dark. We also took the window out between the living room and the addition and are enjoying the extra space to leave crap.. Oh wait I mean "We're enjoying the extra flat surface and the nice view into the new addition and the heat that moves so nicely now and the extra space to leave crap. Yes I'm rolling my eyes! Oh and really it isn't crap it's 'stuff' but every time I have to put it all away I can't help but wonder why we really need another flat surface!! All the REAL crap stays OUTSIDE on this little farm.. at least as much as is possible while living with Papa :) HAHAHA!!! The American in him INSISTS on wearing his boots in the house. Which is why you sometimes find him with a rag in one hand on his knees washing the floor! Wow did I ever get off topic!
That green thing in the 1st picture is our meat saw and no I don't have Christmas stuff anymore. These are old pictures.

No comments: