Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend Project. Weeknight Laundry!

Do you know what happens when you build a new addition where your washer and dryer are going to be placed?? Yup you guessed it! You go without a washer and dryer for a time. For us it was 3 weeks to the day! Now your either thinking, what took so long, you have a LOT of clothes or EEK this lady has 5 kids! That's a LOT of laundry! Yes it is!! The washer and dryer got hooked up yesterday morning and I think I've done 10 large loads since then. I have a few to do yet! Only about 3 if I've got it figured right!
Here is my set up at the moment. It works :) The dryer venting out the back makes me think there is SMOKE out there but it's nothing but hot air :) 

OPPS I forgot that we did take 1 small load and 1 large load to my mom's one night and washed them, and dried the small load, there. So we did two loads of laundry in 3 weeks!!

No comments: