Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's another BIRTHDAY!!


Papa turned 32 on Sunday and I surprised him with a pie and snacks afternoon with friends. We all totally enjoyed ourselves. The kids had a great time 'picnicking' in the bedroom and playing outside. The adults played '4 on the couch' a fun memory game and the girls won once and so did the guys. Papa loves apple pie so the kids and I made him 4. The boys cut up all the apples and I DID NOT FORGET ANYTHING!!! ( I do sometimes and Papa laughs at me!!) The pies were great and we all had a great time.

This is another one that was waiting for pictures. I have one more :)

No comments: