Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fathers Day!!





The kids and I had a lot of fun getting ready for Fathers Day this year. We baked Papa these mini apple pies (and YES!! I did forget the flour inside but you should try making pies with kids sometime!!! They were still GOOD!!!) and each of the kids got to pick Papa out a card at the $$ Store and decorate them with stickers and drawings when we got home. Even R got to color on an envelope :) They did a great job!!

And yes I know this is really late. I thought I had posted this already but I was waiting for a better connection to put the pictures up too and it got a bit forgotten!! Sorry.

No comments: