Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

New International Version (NIV)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Haircuts and Kittens.

Haircuts. Last week when Papa had a few days off I cut hair. Male hair. LOL. The boys figured we should cut E's hair as well and she caught on and asked "haircut??" a few times. So we explained why not to her and she was mostly fine with that. But after each haircut the person who's hair was just cut has a quick shower so rinse all the hair off. Well J's hair was cut and he showered, the L's hair was cut and he showered, then Papa's hair was cut and he showered. And confused little E says "Haircut??" Nope. "Shower??" she says with a worried look. I laughed. Nope. Relief!! Pure and simple relief flooded her face. No more questions asked just in case I changed my mind. Once she gets in the shower she has a great time but she really would prefer not to.

Kittens. The kittens are still very tame and the other night I picked one up (the black and white) and pet him and brought him in and got him warm and purring. It's a little male which is what I thought. The other one is still more testy and I haven't gotten him yet. I'm pretty sure they are both males as our two males have accepted them completely. Patches, the mother, is gone again and both Papa and I haven't seen her for over a week. We suspect she has kittens again somewhere as she did this last time as well. Miserable time to have kittens. I need to go dig in the shop and see if I can find them. I don't think they are there though as last time she took herself far off and we did not even see her for 4 weeks. She doesn't even come to the house to eat. We are probably going to fix her this spring. Depending on a few things.

No comments: